Gabbitas Gill Partnership Ltd is a Consulting Civil and Structural Engineering firm who supply Design and Consultancy services to the General Construction Industry. In addition to this, we also provide Design and Consultancy services to the Rail and Waste Water Industries. GGP Consult also provides Ground Investigation works under the trading name GGPGeo
We are committed to the identification of environmental aspects of our activities and services, and minimising the environmental impact of these, whilst safeguarding our natural environment.
The company and all those representing GGP Consult shall comply with all requirements of this policy and those stipulated by our customers. our company is committed to adhering to all environmental legislations set out by the legislative bodies in the UK.
GGP aims to:
- Maintain and continually monitor the company Management System to ISO14001:2015
- Prevent Pollution
- Continually improve its environmental performance through the development and achievement of objectives and targets to minimise our impact on the environment
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation and other requirements
- Improve and integrate, where possible, environmental management into business systems
- Examine our use of resources and materials, seek to minimise use and recycle or reuse waste where practicable
- Actively promote recycling both internally, amongst its customers and suppliers
- Involve all staff in the promotion of GGP’s attitude to the environment, through environmental awareness, training and guidance
- Ensure suppliers and contractors meet the requirements of this policy
- Specify materials which are Environmentally Friendly
- Minimise and reduce waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Dispose of any commercial waste in a responsible manner whilst complying with all relevant legislation.
- Reduce quantities of waste materials produced through our daily business activity.
- Reducing mileage and therefore toxic emissions wherever possible, eg car share, train etc.
- Eliminate any foreseeable hazards to the pollution of air, land and water.
- Reduce the consumption of energy adopting greener technologies where possible.
This policy shall be briefed to all GGP employees and made available to the public. The requirements of this policy shall be reviewed on a regular basis, but at least annually.