GGP Consult works closely with clients and designers to maximise the benefits of the CDM Regulations during construction/installation, operational, maintenance and demolition stages of a project.
Our professional services generally consist of:
- Advising the client regarding the requirements of the 2015 CDM Regulations.
- Presentations on the CDM Regulations to designers both UK and overseas.
- Project information GAP reviews.
- Designer and contractor competence assessment reviews using interactive forms developed by GGP Consult.
- Communication plans.
- Designer Risk Assessment Reviews including building construction/equipment installation, operational, maintenance, demolition/plant decommissioning stages of the project.
- Liaising with the designers and Principal Contractor.
- Pre- Construction Information document (PCI).
- Review of the Construction/Installation Phase Plan (CPP).
- Compilation of the Health & Safety File based on interactive data collection developed by GGP Consult.
- All information is managed on a SharePoint Platform.